SocuSoft DV to DVD Converter is a very practical DVD authoring application. Within only a few steps, it can burn video clips recorded by your camcorder or video files saved on your PC to CD or DVD disc with very high output quality and at very fast speed.
This DV to DVD Converter offers very powerful video editing and DVD burning functions. It allows you to combine video files into video slideshows, complete with different styles of transition effects and exquisite DVD menu templates. You can also trim the video length, add background music, edit DVD menu theme and menu item and so on.
With SocuSoft DV to DVD Converter, you can transform homemade raw videos into professional-looking movies and burn them onto CD or DVD disc to well preserve the best memories. Or you can burn AVI to DVD, MOV to DVD, WMV to DVD, ASF to DVD, RM to DVD and RMVB to DVD for backup, enhancement and enjoyment.
Before capturing DV from your camcorder, please make sure the DV camcorder is powered on and set to VCR mode. A 1934 card is required to connect your DV camcorder with your PC in order to capture video.
1. Click DV Capture tab and you will see a pop-up window as follows:
2. Select you Input Devices firstly and then click Start Capture to import the video from your camcorder.
3. Click Stop Capture to stop the capture. After capturing, you can choose to play the captured video, if you are not satisfied with, you may choose to capture again.
4. The information at the bottom of the window will show the size your captured video file and the capacity of your disc. So please make sure the size of your captured videos does not exceed the capacity of your disc.
5. Click OK to return to the main window.