SocuSoft DV to DVD Converter is a very practical DVD authoring application. Within only a few steps, it can burn video clips recorded by your camcorder or video files saved on your PC to CD or DVD disc with very high output quality and at very fast speed.
This DV to DVD Converter offers very powerful video editing and DVD burning functions. It allows you to combine video files into video slideshows, complete with different styles of transition effects and exquisite DVD menu templates. You can also trim the video length, add background music, edit DVD menu theme and menu item and so on.
With SocuSoft DV to DVD Converter, you can transform homemade raw videos into professional-looking movies and burn them onto CD or DVD disc to well preserve the best memories. Or you can burn AVI to DVD, MOV to DVD, WMV to DVD, ASF to DVD, RM to DVD and RMVB to DVD for backup, enhancement and enjoyment.
When you just need a part of your added video file, you can select the video and then click Trim Video tab to trim it as you like.
1. Start Point: it indicates the starting point of your trimmed video. Click Start Point and the video will be trimmed from this point.
2. Stop Point: it indicates the ending point of your trimmed video. Click Stop Point and the video will end at this point.
3. Play: Click here to play the selected segment of the video.
4. All: Play the entire video.
5. Stop/Pause: click to stop or pause the playback. If you click stop, the video will be played from the very beginning next time, while if you click Pause, the video will be played form the point at which you click pause.
6. Forward/Backward: click to search the video quickly forward or backward.
7. Search Intervals: you can select your desired interval, which is the interval when you click Forward or backward, from the drop-down list.